PET URINE REMOVAL ORANGE PARK FLProfessional pet urine stain removal in the Orange Park, FL area!
Pet Urine & Odor Removal Orange Park FL
We offer the best pet urine removal Jacksonville has to offer! We have seen a lot of pet messes in our day and we know that no one wants to have their house smelly. We are trained and understand the chemical process that happens once the urine lands on the fibers. Once your pet has urinated on your carpet or furniture, it is very hard to get it out without professionals. Our process is through and we get the job done right the first time. We use a blacklight to find where the spots and stains are and then use our Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.) to get out the stains for good! Don’t replace your ruined carpets, call Zachary’s Chem-Dry professionals and save them!
Why Urine Ruins Your Carpet
Pet urine is potent and when it happens, it doesn’t just stay on top of the carpet. No! It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. When urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Gross! Regular cleaning will not get rid of the smell, often times it makes the smell worse, because it is reactivating those crystals. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
Have no fear, Zachary’s Chem-Dry is here! Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells. When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
Call Zachary’s Chem-Dry today at 904-620-7310 for the best Pet Urine Removal Jacksonville has to offer. Get the stains and smell out for good!
Schedule an Appointment with Zachary's Chem-Dry Today!
Call (904) 620-7310 or
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Duval County, Clay County, St Johns County, Florida area including: Jacksonville, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Arlington, Neptune Beach, Southside, and the surrounding areas.