MicroPro Shield™ Commercial Service
Give Your Business an Immuno-Boost With MicroPro Shield™
Disinfection with up to 90 Days Protection™
A Safer Workplace. Greater Peace of Mind.
For more than 25 years, Chem-Dry has been using a Sanitizer with its cleaning process to eliminate bacteria and germs and make spaces healthier. As the Healthy Facility AuthorityTM, Chem-Dry uses superior processes and solutions to improve the health and safety of businesses and help protect the well-being of your employees and customers.
In today’s world, we know that a safe and healthy environment for your staff and customers is more important than ever. That’s why Chem-Dry now offers our MicroPro Shield TM service to give you the peace of mind that you are able to be open … and stay open.
You can count on Chem-Dry to provide:
Safe, effective and quick disinfecting services
Professionally-trained technicians following CDC-recommended protocols and use of appropriate PPE
Use of disinfecting solutions free of harmful chemicals and safe for food contact surfaces
Introducing the Chem-Dry solution:
MicroPro Shield for a Safer, Healthier Environment
Disinfect + Protect + Certify
Kills Bacteria & Viruses on both Hard and Soft Surfaces
an EPA-registered disinfectant to disinfect hard surfaces and sanitize soft surfaces. We use specialized electrostatic equipment that allows us to fully cover surfaces without over-saturating them, so it won’t harm electronics or other items.
Our hospital-grade disinfectant is an industry-leading solution that is proven to be effective in eliminating viruses, germs and bacteria. Benefits of our disinfectant include:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria from hard and soft surfaces1
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-191
- Hypo-allergenic, contains no harsh chemicals
- Fast-acting so you can get back to work quickly and safely
- Can be used on most surfaces including food contact surfaces per EPA and FDA regulations1
- Applied using specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover surfaces without over-saturating them, to ensure that it won’t damage electronics or other sensitive items
Antimicrobial Protection For Up To 90 Days2
This patented technology creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow.2
- Patented technology acts as a protective armor to kill microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 90 days2
- The EPA-registered antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill bacteria and algae by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, inhibiting the growth and spread of these microbes and the ability for superbugs to grow2
- Creates a colorless, odorless and non-toxic layer of continuous and persistent protection for up to 3 months2
- Regular cleaning of treated surfaces won’t impact effectiveness
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Environmentally responsible
- Approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food contact surfaces2
It was Done Right Following All Protocols
Once our technicians have completed the Disinfecting & Sanitizing process and applied our MPS-90 Antimicrobial solution, we’ll provide you with a Certificate of Treatment certifying that your business was serviced following our guidelines and procedures along with recommended safety protocols. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind that your business has been properly treated with our superior MicroPro Shield service.
The Chem-Dry MicroPro Shield Difference
- Safety Comes First – the safety and well-being of your business, employees and customers is our primary focus. Our protocols follow CDC guidelines including asking our technicians to take regular wellness checks, wear appropriate PPE and participate in professional training. Our procedures also include sanitizing equipment between jobs and performing a comprehensive disinfection and cleaning daily.
- When You Need Us, We’ll be Ready – we can accommodate your needs and schedule to perform our services at times that are least disruptive to your business and staff.
- Expertise & Experience – Chem-Dry has been a leader and innovator in the cleaning of carpet, upholstery and other surfaces for over 40 years and we’re the largest in the industry offering comprehensive Sanitizing services.
Call (904) 620-7310 today to schedule our MicroPro Shield Service!
2Based on EPA registration # 87583-3. Effective against algae and odor and stain-causing bacteria.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Duval County, Clay County, St Johns County, Florida area including: Jacksonville, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Arlington, Neptune Beach, Southside, and the surrounding areas.
Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile Cleaning in Jacksonville, FL
Call for A Free Estimate:
Jacksonville: (904) 620-7310
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm