CARPET CLEANING TIPSGet cleaning tips and tricks from our experts
Three Tips for Proper Carpet Care
from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
If you are looking for carpet care tips in Jacksonville, you have landed in the right place! If you are one of the few people that love vacuuming, your carpets are very lucky! If only everyone loved it. Even when we’re not looking forward to cleaning our own carpets, we need to understand the importance of it. To keep carpets looking new for longer, it’s vital that we keep them clean.
One way to really get your carpets looking clean all the time is by cleaning with a routine. You also have to understand the correct way to clean carpets and commit to doing it. Zachary’s Chem-Dry is here to help you do it the right way from the beginning, making your hard work easier and more efficient.
There are three simple rules that you should follow to keep your carpet clean and looking great:
- Vacuum regularly with a well-functioning vacuum. Be sure to empty your vacuum often.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to attract more dirt.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 6 to 12 months to remove built-up dirt and dust. For the best results and benefits, try a more frequent 6-month cleaning routine.
Prevent Dirt in the Beginning
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on your carpet in the first place is a great way to keep it clean. Here’s what you do:
- Use indoor & outdoor mats. Mats or runners will catch dirt to greatly reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes. Prevent wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before walking on your carpet.
- Change your air filters. Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet & furniture.
Call Zachary’s Chem-Dry today for the best carpet care tips in Jacksonville at (904) 620-7310! We are here to help with your carpet cleaning needs!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Duval County, Clay County, St Johns County, Florida area including: Jacksonville, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Arlington, Neptune Beach, Southside, and the surrounding areas.