CARPET CLEANING TIPSGet cleaning tips and tricks from our experts
Three Tips for Proper Carpet Care
from the CRI (Carpet & Rug Institute)
There are a select few that really love vacuuming and caring for their carpets. If only that were true for all of us. Even when we’re not looking forward to cleaning our own carpets, we need to understand the importance of it. To keep carpets looking new for longer, it’s vital that we keep them clean.
One thing that could help? Get into a regular cleaning routine! Understand the correct way to clean carpets and commit to doing it. We’re here to help you do it the right way from the beginning, making your hard work easier and more efficient.
Below are three simple rules to follow to keep your carpet clean and looking great:
- Vacuum regularly with a well-functioning vacuum. Be sure to empty your vacuum often.
- Clean spots and spills quickly with products that do not damage the carpet or cause it to attract more dirt.
- Professionally deep clean your carpets at least every 6 to 12 months to remove built-up dirt and dust. For the best results and benefits, try a more frequent 6-month cleaning routine.
Prevent Carpets From Getting Dirty in the First Place
Preventing dirt and grime from getting on your carpet in the first place is a great way to keep it clean. Here’s what you do:
- Use indoor & outdoor mats. Mats or runners will catch dirt to greatly reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Take off your shoes. Prevent wear and tear on carpet by asking everyone to take their shoes off before walking on your carpet.
- Change your air filters. Change air filters in your heating and air-conditioning systems as recommended by the manufacturer’s directions. The more dust and particles removed by the filter, the fewer that fall onto the carpet & furniture.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Duval County, Clay County, St Johns County, Florida area including: Jacksonville, Orange Park, Atlantic Beach, Arlington, Neptune Beach, Southside, and the surrounding areas.